Located in Sikeston, Super 8 by Wyndham Sikeston/Miner Area is a 4-minute drive from Sikeston Depot Museum and 5 minutes from Central Park. This hotel is 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from Isle Casino Cape Girardeau and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Boot Heel Golf Club. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Sikeston Depot Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Boot Heel Golf Club - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Central Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Hunter-Dawson State Historic Site - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
- New Madrid Historical Museum - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
- Kentucky Bend - 36.1 km / 22.4 mi
- Southeast Health Center of Stoddard County - 42.9 km / 26.6 mi
- Dexter Welcome Center Depot and Museum - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
- Keller Veteran Memorial - 43.5 km / 27 mi
- Fort Defiance - 43.9 km / 27.3 mi
- The Heritage House - 44 km / 27.4 mi
- Marston Community Center - 46 km / 28.6 mi
- Saint Francis Medical Center - 47.1 km / 29.2 mi
- Saint Francis Healthcare System - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
- Southeast Missouri Hospital - 49.9 km / 31 mi .The nearest airports are: Cape Girardeau, MO (CGI-Cape Girardeau Municipal) - 43 km / 26.7 mi
- Cairo, IL (CIR-Cairo Regional) - 45.3 km / 28.1 mi .The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Sikeston/Miner Area is Cape Girardeau, MO (CGI-Cape Girardeau Municipal).
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.