Located in Modica, Pietre Nere Resort is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Ispica Cave and Corso Umberto I. This 4-star hotel is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Chocolate Museum of Modica and 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Church of San Pietro. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Ispica Cave - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Corso Umberto I - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
- Chocolate Museum of Modica - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Church of San Pietro - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Castello dei Conti \- 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Hermitage of Croce Santa - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Cathedral of San Giorgio - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Cabrera Tower - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- Pietre Nere Beach - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Church of San Matteo \- 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Palazzo Beneventano - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Raganzino - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
- Spiaggia Maganuco - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
- Port of Pozzallo - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
- Santa Maria di Focallo Beach - 21 km / 13.1 mi .The nearest airports are: Fontanarossa Airport (CTA) - 112.3 km / 69.8 mi
- Vincenzo Magliocco Airport (CIY) - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi .The preferred airport for Pietre Nere Resort is Fontanarossa Airport (CTA).
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Grab a bite to eat at Spirito Mediterraneo, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and extended parking is available onsite.