With a stay at The Royal George Tintern in Chepstow, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Chepstow Racecourse and Wye Valley. This 4-star hotel is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Forest of Dean and 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from Thornbury Castle. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Tintern Abbey - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Chepstow Racecourse - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- St Mary's Priory Church - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
- Chepstow Castle - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Wye Valley - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Offa's Dyke National Trail - Southern Terminus - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Forest of Dean - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Clearwell Caves - 12.8 km / 8 mi
- Perrygrove Railway & Treetop Adventure - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
- Caldicot Castle and Country Park - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- David Broome Event Centre - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- Caerwent Roman Town - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
- Forest Hills Golf Club - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Caldicot Castle - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- Dewstow Gardens & Hidden Grottoes - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi .The nearest major airport is Bristol International Airport (BRS) - 51.7 km / 32.1 mi.
Stay in one of 14 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.