When you stay at Hampton Inn Butte in Butte, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of Ridge Waters Water Park and Butte Civic Center. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Granite Mountain Memorial Overlook and 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Mai Wah Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Ridge Waters Water Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Butte Civic Center - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
- Granite Mountain Memorial Overlook - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
- Mai Wah Museum - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Copper King Mansion - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Arts Chateau - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Our Lady of the Rockies - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Montana Tech of the University of Montana - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- World Museum of Mining - 8 km / 5 mi
- Mineral Museum - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Lucky Lil's Casino - 38.6 km / 24 mi
- Star Theater - 39.3 km / 24.4 mi
- Jefferson Valley Museum - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
- Old Works Course - 41.9 km / 26 mi
- Copper Village Museum & Arts Center - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi .The nearest airports are: Gallatin Field Airport (BZN) - 121.5 km / 75.5 mi
- Butte, MT (BTM-Bert Mooney) - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi .The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Butte is Gallatin Field Airport (BZN).
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).