With a stay at Hotel Sicania in Montedoro, you'll be 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from Valley of the Temples and 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from San Leone Beach. This hotel is 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Mussomeli Castle and 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Castello Manfredonico. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Mussomeli Castle - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
- Castello Manfredonico - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
- Trabia Tallarita Sulfur Museum - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi
- Farm XL - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
- Palazzo Moncada - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
- Fontana del Tritone \- 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
- Cathedral of Caltanissetta - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
- Church of St. Agatha - 30.5 km / 18.9 mi
- Macalube Nature Reserve - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
- Castello di Pietrarossa - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
- Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Greci - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
- Abbazia di Santo Spirito - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
- Viale della Vittoria - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
- Sanctuary of Demeter and Persephone - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
- Temple of Juno Lacinia - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi .The preferred airport for Hotel Sicania is Fontanarossa Airport (CTA) - 134.2 km / 83.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.