With a stay at Best Western East Zion Thunderbird Lodge in Mount Carmel, you'll be 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park and 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Zion National Park East Entrance. This golf hotel is 24.5 mi (39.5 km) from Zion National Park South Entrance and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Thunderbird Foundation for the Arts. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Thunderbird Foundation for the Arts - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Peek-A-Boo Gulch - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
- Moqui Cave - 17.8 km / 11 mi
- Zion National Park - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
- Best Friends Animal Society - 20.9 km / 13 mi
- Zion National Park East Entrance - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
- Checkerboard Mesa \- 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
- Clear Creek Overlook - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
- Frontier Movie Town - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
- Weeping Rock Trail - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
- Hidden Canyon Trailhead - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
- Big Bend Viewpont - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
- Pine Creek Canyon Trailhead - 29.5 km / 18.4 mi
- Canyon Overlook Trail - 29.5 km / 18.4 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western East Zion Thunderbird Lodge is St. George, UT Airport (SGU) - 112.1 km / 69.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat- screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Thunderbird serving guests of Best Western East Zion Thunderbird Lodge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.