Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Opinión escrita el 23 de Junio de 2021
List of complaints:
1. After first night's sleep, we found thenext day we had slept on someone else's bodily fluid stained bedding. (See attached photos)
2. Pulled sofa bed out to cuddle up for a movie to find long black hairs on sheets
Messaged Conceirge on phone and provided comment back to email I got asking how my stay was so far. Received phone call. Lady said she got my message and someone would be coming to bring new sheets. She did not apologize or mention issue, which I thought was a unusual.
3. Nasty bathroom vents. One that pulls air was caked with dust, no way was anything was being pulled through it. Other one was so dusty it was pushing dust all along wall above shower. (See attached photos)
4. Shower/Tub too small. Husband 6'5" and he just barely fit in it just standing so image him having to move to shower. Honestly it was tight feeling to me. I'm 5'5"
5. Shower head did not have good water pressure but at least water came out. Took ridiculously long time to shower. I have long hair and trying to get shampoo and conditioner out was so frustrating. Good thing we weren't crunched for time. My shower took 3x as long than normal and I had less toiletries. I'm not one for long showers.
6. As a means to reduce cost of trip, planned to prepare meals in room per description of fully stocked kitchen. First attempt to make food, just a simple packaged pancake mixture that only required water was ridiculous. No mixing bowls available nor storage containers. Ended up using one of the 4 cereal bowls, which could barely hold mixture. Upon looking for further cooking supplies found not much was available for use: there were no dry measuring spoons or bakeware amongst other things. Glad we did not go grocery shopping before arriving. Easier to list what was available versus what was not:
- 1 pot w/lid, more needed various sizes best
- 1 frying pan w/lid, more needed various sizes best
- 1 liquid measuring cup
- 4 cereal bowls, more needed various sizes
- plenty of plates
- okay on flatware, more would be better
- 1 cutting board
- 1 utensil holder w/ few utensils, more would be better
- 1 potholder, 2 would be ideal
- 1 dishrag, 2 would be ideal
7. Bedroom carpet heavily stained, truly gross. (See attached photos)
Overall: To expect someone to pay nearly $500 a night is absurd. We luckily did not pay that, however we still paid over $525 for 2 nights and I feel robbed. We have stayed in many other less luxury advertised places for under $200 for the two nights total and felt more luxury and at home than here. I would not describe this as a luxury hotel and a place to spread out like home. I honestly was sketched out to touch anything in fear I'd find something else gross. I was very much looking forward to being in a place that was truly a luxurious home from home in a lively area. It was our 5th yr anniversary. I wanted to wow my husband. Instead I was embarrassed and felt I had been taken. I should have just booked the cheap hotel. Very disappointed and honestly angry at The Mint House company. I even reached out to them listing all complaints prior to writing this review and they never responded. They obviously don't care
Felt like home
Opinión escrita el 2 de Marzo de 2021
In November I had visited this property and stayed for a few days in a room that had a lofted bedroom with open air concept and balcony looking out over the main level. Absolutely gorgeous. This suite had everything I could think of needing and had me so comfortable I felt right at home. On the main level, there was also a balcony that led outside that gave a beautiful overhead view of the bustling 21st Avenue. Beautiful suite for a photo shoot rental opportunity. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Special shout out to JoAnn, Colin & Cody who I interacted with during my stay. Would definitely recommend Mint House and would stay again!
Great spot at Mint House
Opinión escrita el 9 de Marzo de 2020
Mint House was awesome. Very clean and modern. Location was the best for coffee choices and breakfast(biscuit love, pancake pantry) less than $10 Uber to downtown or 12th South. The ability to just text house keeping is so convenient, & they are very polite.
Highly recommend and will be going back.
Great Walkable Location and Space
Opinión escrita el 21 de Enero de 2020
The apartment was close in the heart of Hillsboro Village with lots of great shops and restaurants right below. Access was super easy and the company was very helpful. We would choose to stay here again
Relax and Explore trip to Nashville
Opinión escrita el 11 de Enero de 2020
Mint was absolutely perfect! Clean and modern, amazing location, great price, secure parking and entry into the building and your room. It was the perfect place to go on our first vacation without our child, and none of the headache of a hotel.