With a stay at The Good House Bed and Breakfast in Natchitoches, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Prudhomme- Rouquier House and Cane River National Heritage Area. This 4-star bed & breakfast is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Fort St. Jean Baptiste and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kaffie-Frederick General Mercantile Store. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Prudhomme-Rouquier House - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Cane River National Heritage Area - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Fort St. Jean Baptiste - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Kaffie-Frederick General Mercantile Store - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Louisiana Extended Care Hospital of Natchitoches - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- National Fish Hatchery & Aquarium - 1.5 km / 1 mi
- Cane River Creole National Historical Park - 15 km / 9.3 mi
- Bayou Pierre Alligator Park - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
- Los Adaes State Historic Site - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- Melrose Plantation - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
- Adai Indian Nation Cultural Center - 32.3 km / 20 mi
- Ed Lester Farms - 46 km / 28.6 mi
- Calvary Baptist Church - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
- Red River Parish Courthouse - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi .The preferred airport for The Good House Bed and Breakfast is Shreveport Regional Airport (SHV) - 120.4 km / 74.8 mi.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 4 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private spa tubs and flat- screen televisions. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of The Good House Bed and Breakfast. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, coffee/tea in a common area, and microwave in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.