Located in Swansea, Cilbrwyn Countryside Retreat is in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Cwm Du Glen & Glanrhyd Plantation Local Nature Reserve and Brecon Beacons National Park. This 4-star guesthouse is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Swansea Beach and 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Swansea University. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Cwm Du Glen & Glanrhyd Plantation Local Nature Reserve - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
- Brecon Beacons National Park - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Wales Ape & Monkey Sanctuary - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Henrhyd Waterfall - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
- Victoria Gardens - 14.4 km / 9 mi
- Neath Abbey Ruins - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- Gwyn Hall - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- Neath Golf Club - 15 km / 9.3 mi
- Aberdulais Falls - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- National Showcaves Centre for Wales - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
- Craig-y- Nos Country Park - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- Liberty Stadium - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
- St. Joseph's Cathedral - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- BT Tower - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
- Dylan Thomas Centre - 19.2 km / 12 mi .
Stay in one of 8 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.