Located in New York (Manhattan), Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown is a 4-minute walk from The Oculus and 5 minutes by foot from National September 11 Memorial. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from One World Trade Center and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Wall Street. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- The Oculus - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- National September 11 Memorial - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- One World Trade Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Wall Street \- 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- South Street Seaport - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Battery Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Brooklyn Bridge - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Washington Square Park - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
- New York University - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi 5th Avenue - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Brooklyn Bridge Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Bleecker Street - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
- Union Square Park \- 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Whitney Museum of American Art - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Chelsea Market - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi .The nearest airports are: LaGuardia Airport (LGA) - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
- Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR) - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
- New York, NY (NYS-Skyports Seaplane Base) - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Teterboro, NJ (TEB) - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi .The preferred airport for Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown is LaGuardia Airport (LGA).
Make yourself at home in one of the 189 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. 55-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy international cuisine at CUT, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked- to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.