With a stay at Best Western Blackbutt Inn in Newcastle (New Lambton), you'll be a 5-minute drive from John Hunter Hospital and 9 minutes from Lake Macquarie. This casino hotel is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from University of Newcastle and 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from Charlestown Square. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Blackbutt Reserve - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
- Westfield Kotara - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- John Hunter Hospital - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Newcastle International Hockey Centre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Glenrock State Conervation - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Banksia Reserve - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Newcastle Showground - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Allowah Street Reserve - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Twin Creeks Reserve - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Bar Beach - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Bathers Way Trailhead - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Susan Gilmore Beach - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Newcastle City Hall - 7 km / 4.4 mi
- ANZAC Memorial Bridge - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Newcastle Civic Park - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Blackbutt Inn is Newcastle, NSW (NTL- Williamtown) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Blackbutt Brasserie, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.