With a stay at Boatrowers Hotel Stockton in Newcastle (Stockton), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Stockton Beach and Worimi Conservation Lands. This hotel is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from University of Newcastle and 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from John Hunter Hospital. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Stockton Beach \- 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Worimi Conservation Lands - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Little Park Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Foreshore Footpath - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Christ Church Cathedral - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Newcastle Local Court \- 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Newcastle Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Newcastle Civic Theater - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- King Edward Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Newcastle Civic Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Fort Scratchley - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Newcastle Ocean Baths - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Nobbys Head Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Newcastle City Hall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Horseshoe Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi .The nearest major airport is Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi.
Stay in one of 7 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at The Boatie's Bistro serving guests of Boatrowers Hotel Stockton. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Planning an event in Newcastle? This hotel has facilities measuring 11 square feet (1 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.