With a stay at Rydges Newcastle, you'll be centrally located in Newcastle, within a 5-minute drive of Newcastle Beach and Foreshore Footpath. This 4.5-star hotel is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from John Hunter Hospital and 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from University of Newcastle. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Newcastle Civic Theater - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Foreshore Footpath - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Newcastle Local Court - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Newcastle Civic Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Newcastle City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Christ Church Cathedral - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- King Edward Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Fort Scratchley - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Nobbys Head Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Newcastle Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Newcastle Ocean Baths - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- ANZAC Memorial Bridge - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Horseshoe Beach - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Little Park Beach - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
- Stockton Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi .The preferred airport for Rydges Newcastle is Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 175 guestrooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Grab a bite to eat at Restaurant, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the ocean view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.