Located in Newcastle, The Briers is within a 5-minute drive of Tollymore Forest Park and Murlough National Nature Reserve. This eco-friendly bed & breakfast is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Newcastle Beach and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Tollymore National Outdoor Centre. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Tollymore Forest Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Tollymore National Outdoor Centre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Murlough National Nature Reserve - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
- Newcastle Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Royal County Down Golf Course - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Slieve Bearnagh - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Slieve Donard - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
- Dundrum Castle - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Mourne Mountains - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- Castlewellan Forest Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Strangford and Lecale - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- Annalong Corn Mill - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- Seaforde Tropical Butterfly House - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Legamanny Dolmen - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
- Slieve Muck - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi .The nearest airports are: Newcastle Intl. Airport (NCL) - 403.1 km / 250.5 mi
- Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City) - 60.3 km / 37.4 mi .The preferred airport for The Briers is Newcastle Intl. Airport (NCL).
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.