With a stay at St. Andrews House Bed and Breakfast in Niagara-on-the-Lake (Old Town Historic District), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Shaw Festival Theatre and Niagara River Gorge. This bed & breakfast is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Butterfly Conservatory and 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Clifton Hill. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Niagara River Gorge - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Museum of the Paranormal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Royal George Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Golf Club - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Lake Ontario - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Simcoe Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- St. Vincent De Paul Church - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Shaw Festival Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Two Mile Creek Conservation Area - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Fort George National Historic Site - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Jackson-Triggs Winery - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Peller Estates Winery - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Laura Secord Homestead - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery - 13 km / 8.1 mi
- Queenston Heights Park - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi .The nearest airports are: Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.) - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
- Buffalo Niagara Intl. Airport (BUF) - 66.8 km / 41.5 mi
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) - 124.8 km / 77.6 mi .The preferred airport for St. Andrews House Bed and Breakfast is Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.).
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include ceiling fans and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 9 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.