Located in Nomi, B&B; NEAGARI is a 4-minute drive from Matsui Hideki Baseball Museum and 6 minutes from Tedori Fishland. This hotel is 11 mi (17.7 km) from Katayamazu Hot Spring and 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Komatsu City Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Matsui Hideki Baseball Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Komatsu City Museum - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Tedori Fishland - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Atakasumiyoshi Shrine - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Seki of Ataka - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Komatsunomori - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Science Hills Komatsu - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Nomi Kutani Ceramics Museum - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- AEON MALL Shinkomatsu - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
- Ishikawa Aviation Plaza - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Tatsunokuchi Kyuryo Park - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Ishikawa Zoo - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- Tatsunokuchi Onsen - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- Hanibegankutsuin - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
- Echizen-Kaga-Kaigan Quasi- National Park - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi .The preferred airport for B&B; NEAGARI is Komatsu Airport (KMQ) - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 4 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to- order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.