A stay at South Pacific Resort Hotel places you in the heart of Norfolk Island, within a 5-minute drive of Queen Victoria's Garden and Ball Bay Reserve. This family-friendly hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from The Old Watermill and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Norfolk Island Botanic Garden. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Queen Victoria's Garden - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- The Old Watermill - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Norfolk Island Botanic Garden - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Cascade Reserve - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Kingston and Arthur's Vale Historic Area - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- All Saints Church - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Cockpit Waterfall - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
- Cascade Bay - 3 km / 1.8 mi
- Ball Bay Reserve - 3 km / 1.8 mi
- Kingston Jetty - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Old Military Barracks - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Slaughter Bay - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- HMS Sirius Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- St Barnabas Chapel - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Emily Bay Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi .The preferred airport for South Pacific Resort Hotel is Norfolk Island (NLK) - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Cooks Landing Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.