With a stay at The Esmeralda Inn at Lake Lure in Chimney Rock, you'll be in a state park, just steps from Chimney Rock State Park and a 2-minute drive from Chimney Rock Gemstone Mine. This 4-star cabin is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Lake Lure and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Lake Lure Flowering Bridge. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Chimney Rock State Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Hickory Nut Gorge Brewery - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Chimney Rock Gemstone Mine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Chimney Rock Adventure Golf - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Lake Lure - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Lake Lure Flowering Bridge - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Lake Lure Beach and Water Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Needle's Eye - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
- CMLC Florence Nature Preserve - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Lake Lure Golf Club - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Canopy Ridge Farm - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
- Hickory Nut Gap Farm - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
- Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards \- 20 km / 12.4 mi
- Burntshirt Vineyards - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
- Cedar Creek Stables - 22.5 km / 14 mi .The nearest major airport is Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of The Esmeralda Inn at Lake Lure , or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.