Located in York, Easterside Farm bed & Breakfast is in a national park, within a 15-minute drive of Cleveland Way and Rievaulx Abbey. This 4-star bed & breakfast is 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from North York Moors National Park and 6.9 mi (11 km) from Sutton Bank National Park Centre. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- North York Moors National Park - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
- Rievaulx Abbey - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Sutton Bank National Park Centre - 11 km / 6.9 mi
- Cleveland Way - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Helmsley Castle - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
- Duncombe Park - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
- Hemsley Walled Garden - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
- Helmsley Arts Centre - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Howardian Hills - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- Ampleforth Abbey - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
- Ampleforth College Golf Club - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
- National Trust Nunnington Hall - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
- Cleveland Hills - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
- Byland Abbey - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
- Shandy Hall - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi .The nearest major airport is Durham (MME-Teesside Intl.) - 53.8 km / 33.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles and fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary English breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.