Located in Thirsk, Old Oak Tree is within a 5-minute drive of World of James Herriot and Thirsk Museum. This inn is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from North York Moors National Park and 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from Lightwater Valley Theme Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- World of James Herriot - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Thirsk Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Zillah Bell Gallery - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- North York Moors National Park - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Sutton Bank National Park Centre - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Thirsk Birds of Prey Centre - 12 km / 7.5 mi
- Romanby Golf and Country Club - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Shandy Hall - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Mount Grace Priory - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
- Howardian Hills - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Byland Abbey - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
- Rievaulx Abbey - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
- Ampleforth Abbey - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi
- Prison and Police Museum - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi
- Pebble Beach - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi .The nearest airports are: Durham (MME-Teesside Intl.) - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 60.2 km / 37.4 mi .The preferred airport for Old Oak Tree is Durham (MME-Teesside Intl.).
Stay in one of 5 guestrooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
At Old Oak Tree, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.