With a stay at The Wellington Heifer in Northallerton, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of North York Moors National Park and Mount Grace Priory. This bed & breakfast is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Romanby Golf and Country Club and 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Thirsk Birds of Prey Centre. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Romanby Golf and Country Club - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- North York Moors National Park - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Mount Grace Priory - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
- Thirsk Birds of Prey Centre - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Kiplin Hall - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
- Paddock Farm Nursery & Water Gardens - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
- Croft Circuit - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
- Bedale Golf Club - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Blackwell Grange Golf Club - 22 km / 13.7 mi
- Thorp Perrow Arboretum - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- World of James Herriot - 24.1 km / 14.9 mi
- Thirsk Museum - 24.1 km / 15 mi
- Zillah Bell Gallery - 24.1 km / 15 mi
- St Cuthbert Church - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
- Darlington Arena - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi .The nearest major airport is Durham (MME-Teesside Intl.) - 32.6 km / 20.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms.
At The Wellington Heifer, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.