With a stay at The Old Vicarage in Belford, you'll be steps from Belford and District Hidden History and a 2-minute drive from Lindisfarne National Nature Reserve. This 4-star bed & breakfast is 6 mi (9.6 km) from Bamburgh Castle and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Bamburgh Beach. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Belford and District Hidden History - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Lindisfarne National Nature Reserve - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Northumberland Coast - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Holy Island Sands - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
- RNLI Grace Darling Museum - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- St Aidan's Church - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- Bamburgh Castle - 9.6 km / 6 mi
- Ross Back Sands Beach - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
- Bamburgh Beach - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Farne Islands - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Chillingham Castle - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Haggerston Castle - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
- Preston Tower - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
- Seahouses Golf Club - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- Goswick Sands - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi .The preferred airport for The Old Vicarage is Newcastle Intl. Airport (NCL) - 78.6 km / 48.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 guestrooms.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.