With a stay at Twice Brewed Inn in Hexham, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Northumberland National Park and North Pennines. This inn is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from The Garden Station and 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Housesteads Fort and Museum - Hadrian's Wall. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Northumberland National Park - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
- The Garden Station - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Housesteads Fort and Museum - Hadrian's Wall - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Housesteads Roman Fort - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
- North Pennines - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Chesters Roman Fort - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Crag Lough - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Vindolanda - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Hexham Abbey - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
- Old Gaol - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
- Hexham Market Place - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
- Allendale Forge Studios - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
- Mr. George's Museum of Time - 17 km / 10.5 mi
- Great Chesters Fort - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
- Corbridge Roman Site - 19.3 km / 12 mi .The nearest airports are: Newcastle Intl. Airport (NCL) - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
- Carlisle (CAX) - 45 km / 28 mi .
Stay in one of 16 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
At Twice Brewed Inn, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to- order breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.