With a stay at Westfield Bed and Breakfast in Hexham, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Northumberland National Park and North Pennines. This 4-star bed & breakfast is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Chesters Roman Fort and 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Hexham Abbey. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Northumberland National Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Chesters Roman Fort - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Hexham Abbey - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Old Gaol - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Hexham Market Place - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Housesteads Fort and Museum - Hadrian's Wall - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
- Housesteads Roman Fort - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- The Garden Station - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
- North Pennines - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
- Crag Lough - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Vindolanda - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
- Corbridge Roman Site - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
- Chipchase Castle - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Falconry Days - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
- Aydon Castle - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi .The nearest airports are: Newcastle Intl. Airport (NCL) - 39.2 km / 24.3 mi
- Carlisle (CAX) - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi .The preferred airport for Westfield Bed and Breakfast is Newcastle Intl. Airport (NCL).
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 guestrooms. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided.
Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.