Located in Norwich, Norwich Inn is in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of King Arthur Flour and Montshire Museum of Science. This inn is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Dartmouth College and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Thompson Arena. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- King Arthur Flour - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Montshire Museum of Science - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Tuck School of Business - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Hopkins Center for the Arts - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Hood Museum of Art - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Baker-Berry Library \- 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Dartmouth College - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Leede Arena - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Thompson Arena - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Storrs Pond Recreation Area - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Alana Cole Conservation Area Trailhead - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Main Street Museum - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
- New England Transportation Institute and Museum - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Upper Valley Aquatic Center - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi .The nearest airports are: T.F. Green Airport (PVD) - 287.3 km / 178.5 mi
- Lebanon, NH (LEB- Lebanon Municipal) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
- Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State) - 57.4 km / 35.7 mi .The preferred airport for Norwich Inn is T.F. Green Airport (PVD).
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
You can enjoy a meal at On-Site Brew Pub serving the guests of Norwich Inn, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekends from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and a library. Planning an event in Norwich? This inn features 2000 square feet (180 square meters) of event facilities. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.