With a stay at Parsons Bay Retreat in Nubeena, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Port Arthur Historic Site and North Passage Point Conservation Area. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Hardys Hill Nature Reserve and 2.5 mi (4 km) from White Beach. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- North Passage Point Conservation Area - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Hardys Hill Nature Reserve - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- White Beach - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Apex Point Conservation Area - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Brother and Sister Conservation Area - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Roaring Beach Conservation Area - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Tasman National Park - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Roaring Beach - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Crooked Billet Bay Conservation Area - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Wedge Island Conservation Area - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Mount Arthur State Reserve - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
- Port Arthur Historic Site - 12.8 km / 8 mi
- Stewarts Bay State Reserve - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Long Bay Conservation Area - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
- Salem Bay Conservation Area - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi .The preferred airport for Parsons Bay Retreat is Hobart International Airport (HBA) - 86.2 km / 53.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms featuring microwaves and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.