A stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown places you in the heart of Oklahoma City, within a 15-minute walk of Chesapeake Energy Arena and Prairie Surf Studios. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Myriad Botanical Gardens and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Oklahoma State Fair Arena (The Big House). Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Centennial Land Run Monument - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- American Banjo Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Prairie Surf Studios \- 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Red Earth Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Chesapeake Energy Arena - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Myriad Botanical Gardens - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Oklahoma State Fair Arena (The Big House) - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi 89'er Museum Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Stage Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- OU Medical Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Union Station - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Civic Center Music Hall - 2 km / 1.2 mi .The nearest airports are: Will Rogers World Airport (OKC) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post) - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Residence Inn by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown. Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Oklahoma City? This hotel has facilities measuring 1969 square feet (183 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.