With a stay at Pousada Tia Nena, you'll be centrally located in Olimpia, within a 10-minute drive of Laranjais Thermal Springs and Church of Our Lady of Aparecida. This family-friendly pousada is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Maria Olimpia Folklore and History Museum and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Rui Barbosa Square. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Church of Our Lady of Aparecida - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Maria Olimpia Folklore and History Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Maria Tereza Breda Municipal Stadium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Rui Barbosa Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Altino Arantes Square - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Laranjais Thermal Springs - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Hot Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Valley of the Dinosaurs - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Recinto do Folclore - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Barreto’s Cowboy Festival - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
- Cowboy Monument - 47.9 km / 29.7 mi
- Barretos Country Water Park - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
- Barretos Cathedral of the Holy Spirit - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
- Historical and Artistic Ruy Menezes Museum of Folklore - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
- Cowboy Park Arena - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi .The preferred airport for Pousada Tia Nena is Sao Jose do Rio Preto (SJP- Profesor Eribel Manoel Reino State) - 57.8 km / 35.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and microwave in a common area. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.