One night stay.
Reviewed 14 November, 2020
When I went into the bathroom there was a cockroach on the bathtub . Then I was watching TV and another cockroach was on the ceiling. Disgusting. Never will return. It truly was disgusting. I do not recommend this hotel ever.
Most disgusting hotel ever--do not stay here!
Reviewed 19 September, 2020
We have family in this small Alabama town, so I opted for a reservation at the only "name brand" hotel in the area. What a mistake...this place is disgusting...literally nothing good to say....bed, horrible; shower, horrible; maid service...oh, they forgot to clean our room; television, horrible; free breakfast, non existent, they used the Corona Virus excuse and offered nothing...
Seriously, this place is awful....the fitted sheets don't fit the bed, so they come off during the night, the towels are like tissue...seriously, not one redeeming quality...if you are considering this hotel....don't.
DRIVE THE EXTRA 20 MILES TO THE NEXT CITY!!!!
Reviewed 19 January, 2020
Sewage from the floor in my bathroom started coming up while I was showering! This is only one of many issues, but definitely the worst! (I could’ve over looked the others) I had to change my room at 5:30AM and got NO apology from the lady at front desk! She actually acted as if i inconvenienced her by waking her up!! After getting dressed I went back to ask about a refund for that night and there were no employees anywhere to be found. Do yourself a favor and drive that extra 15-20 miles to the next city! I travel weekly for work and I believe this visit was my worst ever - and I am NOT one of those people that have to have the best of the best. It’s for work - I just need a clean place to rest my head and shower. When I return to this city next year, I will, without a doubt, drive out of the city to stay at a nicer, sewage free hotel!
Reviewed 19 November, 2019
The small town does not have many choices for hotels. I was told this was the best in town. The rooms are outdated by decades, maintenance needed on everything. The heat did not work, and mold every where including shower head! I wish I could post pictures and save Furniture guests the hassle!
Worst stay ever
Reviewed 11 November, 2019
Avoid this motel. The lights in the room were broken, the hair dryer did not work, the door had to be slammed to close and even then it wouldn’t shut completely. The wall paper was loose and the towels were cheap. We are still fighting them on the bill. They charged us for two nights when we only stayed one night.