With a stay at Days Inn & Conference Centre by Wyndham Oromocto in Oromocto, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of University of New Brunswick and Oromocto Tourist Bureau. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Kings Arrow Arena and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Gage Golf and Curling Club. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Oromocto Tourist Bureau - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Kings Arrow Arena - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Gage Golf and Curling Club - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Wilmot Bluff Lighthouse - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Grant Harvey Centre - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
- Reading Street Park - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
- Regent Mall - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
- St. Thomas University - 19.3 km / 12 mi
- Bill Thorpe Walking Bridge - 19.4 km / 12 mi
- Aitken University Centre - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
- University of New Brunswick - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
- Chapman Field - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
- Gallery 78 - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
- Beaverbrook Art Gallery - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
- Legislative Assembly of New Brunswick - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi .The nearest airports are: Moncton, NB (YQM-Greater Moncton Intl.) - 167.4 km / 104 mi
- Fredericton, NB (YFC-Greater Fredericton Intl.) - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi .The preferred airport for Days Inn & Conference Centre by Wyndham Oromocto is Moncton, NB (YQM-Greater Moncton Intl.).
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Carnation serving guests of Days Inn & Conference Centre by Wyndham Oromocto. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Oromocto? This hotel has facilities measuring 4000 square feet (372 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.