With a stay at The Respite Bed and Breakfast, you'll be centrally located in Paducah, within a 10-minute walk of National Quilt Museum and Paducah Riverwalk. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Floodwall Murals and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Noble Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Alben W. Barkley Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Paducah Convention Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- National Quilt Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Paducah Riverwalk - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Yeiser Art Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Lloyd Tilghman House and Civil War Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- William Clark Market House Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Floodwall Murals - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Market House Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- River Discovery Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Baptist Health Hospital - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Riverside Hospital - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Paducah Railroad Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi .The nearest major airport is Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional) - 16.3 km / 10.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring espresso makers and Smart televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator. Planning an event in Paducah? This bed & breakfast has facilities measuring 1200 square feet (111 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.