With a stay at Hôtel Restaurant Le Terre Neuvas, you'll be centrally located in Paimpol, steps from Cote de Geolo and within a 5-minute walk of Paimpol Harbour. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Beauport Abbey and 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Le Manoir de la Noe Verte. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Cote de Geolo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Paimpol Harbour - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Plage du Four à Chaux - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Plage de la Tossen - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Plage de Keirdreiz - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Grèves de Kerroc'h - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Plage du Cruckin - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Beauport Abbey - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Plage de Launay - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
- Roc'h Hir - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Bréhec Beach - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Anse de Bréhec - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Le Manoir de la Noe Verte - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- Maison d'Ernest Renan - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
- Kermaria Chapel - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi .The nearest major airport is Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit) - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi.
Stay in one of 13 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Satisfy your appetite with French cuisine at Brasserie Le Terre Neuvas, a brasserie which features a bar/lounge and an ocean view. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.