With a stay at Nai-Ya-Place in Kanchanaburi, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Bridge Over the River Kwai and Kanchanaburi Walking Street. This hotel is 28 mi (45 km) from Erawan National Park and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Lak Meuang. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lak Meuang - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Kanchanaburi Walking Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Thailand-Burma Railway Centre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- JEATH War Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Bridge Over the River Kwai - 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Khao Pun Cave - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
- Giant Rain Tree - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- Wat Tham Suea - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
- Wat Tham Pu Wa - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- Wat Metta Thamrat - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
- Malika Town 124 - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
- Ban Tha Pha Waterfall - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
- Wat PA Luang Ta Bua Yansampanno - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
- Mueang Sing Historical Park - 40.2 km / 25 mi
- Erawan National Park - 45 km / 28 mi .The nearest airports are: Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) - 158.9 km / 98.7 mi
- Don Mueang Intl. Airport (DMK) - 143.1 km / 88.9 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.