Located in Palenville, Catskill Mountain Lodge is on a river, within a 15-minute drive of George J. Terpening Sr. Memorial Park and HITS-on-the- Hudson. This casino lodge is 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from Hunter Mountain and 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Bristol Beach State Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- George J. Terpening Sr. Memorial Park - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- HITS-on-the- Hudson - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
- Bristol Beach State Park - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
- Kiwanis Ice Arena - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
- Seamon Park - 13 km / 8.1 mi
- Kaaterskill Falls - 13 km / 8.1 mi
- Esopus Creek - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- Saugerties Village Beach - 14 km / 8.7 mi
- Esopus Falls - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
- North-South Lake Campground & Day Use Area - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
- Platte Clove Preserve - Catskill Center - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
- Saugerties Lighthouse - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- Mountain Top Arboretum - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
- Opus 40 - 16 km / 10 mi
- Esopus Bend Nature Preserve - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi .The nearest airports are: Stewart Intl. Airport (SWF) - 80.9 km / 50.3 mi
- Hudson, NY (HCC- Columbia County) - 35.5 km / 22.1 mi .The preferred airport for Catskill Mountain Lodge is Stewart Intl. Airport (SWF).
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Grab a bite to eat at KindredSpiritsSteakhouse, a steakhouse where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.