With a stay at Koenig Mansion, you'll be centrally located in Pattaya, a 8-minute walk from Walking Street and 14 minutes by foot from Pattaya Pier. This beach hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Ripley's Believe It or Not and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Royal Garden Plaza. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Wat Chaimongkron Royal Monastery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Walking Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Pattaya Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Pattaya Beach Road - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Pattaya Pier - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Royal Garden Plaza - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Pattaya Avenue - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Mike Shopping Mall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Soi L K Metro - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Pattaya View Point - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Big Buddha Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Phrabat Mountain - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Central Festival Pattaya - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Yunomori Onsen & Spa Pattaya - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi .The preferred airport for Koenig Mansion is Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.) - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 air- conditioned rooms featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch, dinner, or brunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Pattaya? This hotel has facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters), including conference space. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.