When you stay at Rifugio Lo Scoiattolo in Pejo, you'll be in the mountains, just steps from Sole Valley and Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta. This townhouse accommodation is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Vinschgau Valley and 26.4 mi (42.4 km) from Madonna di Campiglio Ski Area. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Sole Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Pejo Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Lake Covel - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Doss dei Cembri - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Pejo Museum of the Great War - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Terme di Pejo - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Pejo Valley Ecomuseum - 13 km / 8.1 mi
- San Michele Castle - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
- Vinschgau Valley - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Contre-Malga Copai Gondola \- 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
- Fort Strino - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
- Daolasa-Val Mastellina Cable Car - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
- Parco Naturale Adamello Brenta \- 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
- Adamello - 27.1 km / 16.9 mi .
Stay in one of 8 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and bidets. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the townhouse accommodation's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.