With a stay at Yesterday Farm in Lake Ariel, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Lake Wallenpaupack and Claws 'N' Paws Wild Animal Park. This bed & breakfast is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Sculpted Ice Works Factory and Ice Harvest Museum and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Brooks Lake. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Claws 'N' Paws Wild Animal Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Sculpted Ice Works Factory and Ice Harvest Museum - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
- Lake Wallenpaupack - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Brooks Lake - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Deer Beach - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Briar Hill - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Sandy Beach - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
- Gravel Beach - 12.9 km / 8 mi
- Blueberry Lake - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Wood Winery - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- Harmony Presents - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
- Ritz Company Playhouse - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
- Wynooska Lake - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
- Costa's Family Fun Park - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
- Wayne County Historical Society Museum - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi .The nearest major airport is Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl. Airport (AVP) - 46 km / 28.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.