With a stay at Albany House in Penrith, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Lake District National Park and Penrith & Eden Museum. This 4-star guesthouse is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Ullswater and 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from Yorkshire Dales National Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Penrith & Eden Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- St Andrew's Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Penrith Castle - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Mayburgh Henge - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Brougham Castle - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Brougham Hall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Rheged - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Dalemain Country Park - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
- Dalemain - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Lake District National Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Lowther Castle and Gardens - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Hutton in the Forest - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Ullswater - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Lacy's Caves - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Saint Nicholas - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi .The nearest airports are: Durham (MME-Teesside Intl.) - 100.9 km / 62.7 mi
- Carlisle (CAX) - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi .The preferred airport for Albany House is Durham (MME-Teesside Intl.).
Stay in one of 5 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
English breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.