With a stay at Stafford's Perry Hotel in Petoskey, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute walk of Little Traverse History Museum and Bear River Park. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from McLaren Northern Michigan Hospital and 4 mi (6.5 km) from Mackinaw Trail Winery. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Little Traverse History Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Lake Michigan - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Bear River Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- McLaren Northern Michigan Hospital - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Odawa Casino - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- Great Lakes Center for the Arts - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Mackinaw Trail Winery - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Petoskey State Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Crooked Tree Golf Club - 7 km / 4.3 mi
- Crooked Lake - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Little Traverse Bay Golf Course - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
- Oden State Fish Hatchery Visitor Center - 12 km / 7.4 mi
- Nub's Nob Ski Area - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
- Harbor Springs Beach - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Andrew J. Blackbird Museum - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi .The preferred airport for Stafford's Perry Hotel is Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional) - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.
Grab a bite at H.O. Rose Dining Room, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.