With a stay at Pousada Paraíso Açú in Petropolis (Corrêas), you'll be steps from Serra dos Orgaos National Park and Vale do Paraíba. This family-friendly pousada is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Imperial Museum and 13.5 mi (21.6 km) from Quintandinha Palace. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Serra dos Orgaos National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Vale do Paraíba - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Petropolis Municipal Park - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
- House of Ipiranga - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
- Familia Nabuco House - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Rui Barbosa House - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
- Grao-Para Palace - 16 km / 9.9 mi
- Castelo de Itaipava - 16 km / 10 mi
- Crystal Palace - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Yellow Palace - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
- Barao de Maua House \- 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
- Casa De Claudio De Souza - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
- House of Princess Isabel - 17 km / 10.6 mi
- Bohemia Brewery - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
- Petropolis Wax Museum - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi .The nearest airports are: Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 85.1 km / 52.9 mi
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG) - 87.2 km / 54.2 mi .The preferred airport for Pousada Paraíso Açú is Rio de Janeiro (SDU- Santos Dumont).
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 guestrooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with single sofa beds. Conveniences include in- room massages, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy regional cuisine at Paraiso Acu, a brasserie which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Petropolis? This pousada has facilities measuring 100 square feet (9 square meters), including a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.