Located in Pigeon Forge, Evergreen Smoky Mountain Lodge & Convention Center is in a national park, a 1-minute drive from Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction and 5 minutes from LeConte Center At Pigeon Forge. This motel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Dollywood and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Island at Pigeon Forge. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Patriot Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Xtreme Racing Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Smoky Mountain Car Museum - 3 km / 1.8 mi
- Smoky Mountain Ziplines - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Pigeon Forge Factory Outlet Mall - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Pigeon Forge Gem Mine - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- LeConte Center At Pigeon Forge - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- The Comedy Barn Theater - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- The Ripken Experience - Pigeon Forge - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Lumberjack Feud - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Dolly Parton's Smoky Mountain Adventures - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Great Smoky Mountain Wheel - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Island at Pigeon Forge - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi .The nearest major airport is Alcoa - Knoxville Airport (TYS) - 61.7 km / 38.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Evergreen Smoky Mountain Lodge & Convention Center.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, an elevator, and a vending machine. Planning an event in Pigeon Forge? This motel has facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.