Located in Pont-Saint-Esprit, Le Mas de l'Olivier is on a river, within a 5-minute drive of Sacred Art Museum of the Gard and Grotte Chauvet-Pont d’Arc. This family-friendly hotel is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Clos Delorme and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Albert-Andre Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Sacred Art Museum of the Gard - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Grotte Chauvet-Pont d’Arc - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
- Clos Delorme - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Albert- Andre Museum - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Place Mallet - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
- Collegial Saint-Martin - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Three Crosses Chapel - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- Domaine Saladin - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
- Mas de Libian - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
- Barry Troglodyte Village - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
- La Ferme aux Crocodiles - 17.6 km / 11 mi
- Le Visiatome - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
- Cave of Saint-Marcel - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
- National Nature Reserve Gorges of the Ardèche - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
- Museum of Tricastine Archeology - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi .The preferred airport for Le Mas de l'Olivier is Avignon (AVN-Caumont) - 57.5 km / 35.7 mi.
Stay in one of 28 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Grab dinner at Le Restaurant du Mas, a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a library. Planning an event in Pont-Saint-Esprit? This hotel has facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square meters), including a meeting room.