A stay at Quality Inn Pontiac places you in the heart of Pontiac, within a 5-minute drive of OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center and Route 66 Association Hall of Fame & Museum. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Livingston County War Museum and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Livingston County Courthouse. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- International Wall Dog Mural and Sign Art Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Pontiac-Oakland Automobile Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Livingston County Courthouse - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Route 66 Association Hall of Fame & Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Livingston County War Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Chautauqua Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- St. Joseph's Catholic Church - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Presbyterian Church of Chenoa - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
- Matthew T Scott House - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
- Dwight Village Hall - 35.5 km / 22 mi
- Florence W Garrett Park - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
- Renfrew Park - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
- OSF Center for Health - Streator - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
- Streatorland Historical Museum - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi .The preferred airport for Quality Inn Pontiac is Bloomington, IL (BMI-Central Illinois Regional) - 54.5 km / 33.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary full breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.