With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Savannah Airport in Pooler, you'll be near the airport, within a 5-minute drive of Tanger Outlets and SK8 City. This hotel is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from River Street and 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from City Market. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Tanger Outlets - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- SK8 City - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Surf Lagoon Water Park \- 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Frames n' Games - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Crosswinds Golf Club - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Fun Zone Amusement and Sports Park - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Georgia Tech Savannah - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Tom Triplett Community Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Oglethorpe Speedway Park - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Roebling Road Raceway - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
- Southbridge Golf Club - 16.1 km / 10 mi
- Savannah Festival Outlet Center - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
- River Street - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi .The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Savannah Airport is Savannah - Hilton Head International Airport (SAV) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Courtyard by Marriott Savannah Airport, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).