A stay at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, an IHG Hotel places you in the heart of Port Saint Lucie, within a 5-minute drive of St. Lucie Medical Center and Savannas Preserve State Park. This hotel is 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from First Data Field and 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from PGA Village. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- St. Lucie Medical Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Savannas Preserve State Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Veterans Memorial Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- Eagle Marsh Golf Club - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Treasure Coast Square - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- River Park Marina - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
- Walton Scrub Preserve - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
- Spruce Bluff Preserve - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
- Shepard Park - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
- Lyric Theater - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Stuart Heritage Museum - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Road to Victory Military Museum - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Martin Memorial Hospitalists - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
- Indian Riverside Park - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi .The nearest airports are: Palm Beach Intl. Airport (PBI) - 74.9 km / 46.6 mi
- Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
- Vero Beach, FL (VRB-Vero Beach Municipal) - 68.3 km / 42.5 mi .The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, an IHG Hotel is Palm Beach Intl. Airport (PBI).
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy American cuisine at Gatwicks Gathering Place, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.