With a stay at Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados, you'll be centrally located in Bridgetown, steps from Carlisle Bay and 13 minutes by foot from Brownes Beach. This 4-star resort is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Rockley Beach and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Dover Beach. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Carlisle Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- George Washington House - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Needhams Point - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Garrison Savannah - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Pebbles Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Barbados Museum & Historical Society - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Brownes Beach - 1 km / 0.7 mi
- St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Cathedral - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- South Coast Boardwalk - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Bethel Methodist Church - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Surf in Barbados Surf School - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Allamanda Beach Boardwalk - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Hastings Rocks - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Careenage Marina - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Barbados Parliament Buildings - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi .The preferred airport for Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados is Grantley Adams Intl. Airport (BGI) - 16.3 km / 10.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 124 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy international cuisine at The Aquatica Club, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the beach bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Bridgetown? This resort has facilities measuring 3,000 square feet (0 square meters), including a conference center.