When you stay at Hotel Luz Bay in Lagos, you'll be by the ocean, within a 10-minute drive of Batata Beach and Porto de Mos Beach. This 4-star hotel is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Lagos Marina and 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Meia Beach. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Luz Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Porto de Mos Beach \- 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Burgau Beach - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
- Espiche Golf Course - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Lagos Municipal Market - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Discoveries Wax Museum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Lagos Marina - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Barroca Pedestrian Street - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Dom Sebastiao Statue \- 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Praia dos Rebolos - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Lagos Living Science Center - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Sao Sebastiao Church - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
- Student Beach - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Batata Beach - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Praia do Canavial - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi .The nearest airports are: Faro Intl. Airport (FAO) - 90.4 km / 56.2 mi
- Portimao (PRM) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi .The preferred airport for Hotel Luz Bay is Faro Intl. Airport (FAO).
Make yourself at home in one of the 73 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Satisfy your appetite with Mediterranean cuisine at O Jardim, arestaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.