When you stay at Las Acacias in Puente Genil, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Villa Romana de Fuente Alamo. This hotel is 14 mi (22.5 km) from Archaeological and Ethnological Museum of Santaella and 14.3 mi (23 km) from Ermita del Calvario. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Villa Romana de Fuente Alamo - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Archaeological and Ethnological Museum of Santaella - 22.5 km / 14 mi
- Ermita del Calvario - 23 km / 14.3 mi
- Lucena Bullring - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
- Red Park - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
- Santo Domingo Church - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
- Garnelo Museum - 27.4 km / 17 mi
- Church of Santiago - 27.4 km / 17 mi
- Nuestra Senora del Carmen Church - 27.4 km / 17.1 mi
- Montilla Castle - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
- Church of Santiago - 28 km / 17.4 mi
- St. Matthew the Apostle Parish - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
- Bodegas Cabrinana - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
- Lagar Blanco - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
- Church of Our Lady of Asuncion and Angeles - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Las Acacias serving guests of Las Acacias. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.