Located in Sale, Dawliz Rabat Resort & Spa is on a river, a 4-minute drive from Hassan Tower and 6 minutes from Marina Bouregreg Salé. This 5-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Al Borj and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Villa des Arts. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Marina Bouregreg Salé - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Rue des Consuls - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Andalusian Garden - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Al Borj - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Oudaia Gate - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Oudaya Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Grand Mosque - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
- Mohammed V National Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Rabat Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Hassan Tower - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Mosque and Mausoleum of Mohammed V - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Moroccan Parliament - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Museum Mohamed VI of Modern and Contemporary Art - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Rabat Archaeological Museum - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
- Goethe Institute - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi .The preferred airport for Dawliz Rabat Resort & Spa is Rabat (RBA-Sale) - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at La Table du Bouregreg, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.