With a stay at Riad Dar Jabador, you'll be centrally located in Sale, within a 15-minute drive of Hassan Tower and Al Borj. This 4-star riad is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Marina Bouregreg Salé and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Grand Mosque. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Al Borj - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Marina Bouregreg Salé - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Grand Mosque - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Rue des Consuls - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Andalusian Garden - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Oudaia Gate - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Oudaya Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Rabat Beach - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Mohammed V National Theatre - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Hassan Tower - 3.1 km / 2 mi
- Mosque and Mausoleum of Mohammed V - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
- Moroccan Parliament - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Museum Mohamed VI of Modern and Contemporary Art - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Rabat Archaeological Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Goethe Institute - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi .The nearest major airport is Rabat (RBA-Sale) - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the riad's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.